FRESH OFF THE EASEL
Now showing at the Lone Tree Art Center through the end of March
WASH DAY Watercolor, 10″ x 14″ $450.00 Framed
RED STRIPES – BLUE STRIPES, Watercolor, 22″ x 40″ $1200.00 Framed
CLASSES AND NEWS FOR APRIL 2015
1. Colorado Watercolor Society juried show opens March 7th with an artist reception from 3-5 pm. I was fortunate enough to have 2 pieces accepted. One piece, RED STRIPES, BLUE STRIPES, shown above, won 4th place. I am very honored! Show runs through March 28th. The show is exhibited in the beautiful Lone Tree Art Center in Lone Tree, Colorado.
2. Oil Painting classes in Castle Rock for GCRAG Wed. 9 to 11:45, now combined with my Parker group in my Parker Studio. Please call for directions or more information. 303-870-5586.
3. Oil Painting classes for the beginner to advanced in my Parker art studio Wed. 9:00 to 11:45, 2 seats. April classes are the 8th & the 15th.
4. Watercolor classes at HEB in Aurora. Two Thursdays per month at 12:30-3:30, maybe 2 seats … April classes are the 9th & the 16th.
5. Evening Watercolor Classes for the more intermediate to advanced student in downtown Castle Rock, Art on the Edge Gallery on Wilcox, two Thursday Evenings each month from 5:00 to 8:00. Classes will be on April 9th & 16th. Please call gallery to sign up or email me: email@example.com. 303-870-5586